Preparing to utilize your time with one of our lawyers is important so you can get the most out of your appointment. Please be sure to come with your questions written down.
- Come as you are. Prepare to be yourself. You are probably stressed, and we understand that!
- Be honest, your appointment with us is confidential.
- Please be on time. Our schedules fill up quickly. If you are late, you may have to reschedule or wait! Don’t show up too early, either!
- Be prepared, be ready to answer our questions — and have your questions ready for us. We want to give you as much help as possible!
- Stay on topic.
- Take notes. We have notepads if you forget yours!
- To fully complete the intake form before meeting with a lawyer. We have to have information about everyone involved!
- To listen to what you are told. You came to hear what we have to say!
- To read and understand the Fee Agreement.
- To pay money. You have to hire us before we can start working your case!
- To invest your time, in addition to your money. The more work you do, the more money you save. Tips for Minimizing Attorney Fees
- To be in our office for approximately an hour
- Any prior decree or judgment
- Any papers you have been served
- Police Reports or Tickets
- Prepare and bring a chronology of your case. This is very important in most instances and will help you get the most out of your consultation, and throughout your case!
- Any other document you believe is relevant
To make an appointment, please call us at 816-256-5440.
We are available to help you with your family law or estate planning needs in the following Missouri counties: Platte, Clay, Jackson, Buchanan, Andrew, Clinton, DeKalb, Holt, Nodaway and Ray.
We are available to help you with your family law or estate planning needs in the following Kansas counties: Leavenworth, Wyandotte, and Johnson.
Kiske Law Office, LLC
7211 NW 83rd St.
Kansas City, MO 64152
Kiske Law Office, LLC
1911 Jules St.
St. Joseph, MO 64501
Click here to email us
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and not to be made solely on advertisement. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek counsel for advice regarding their legal issues.